|Part # 81-A2014
Arm SplintThe EMS IMMOBILE-VAC Arm Splint offers speed and reliability in caring for arm injuries. The chambered inner beads help provide a more even distribution, thus eliminating the need to spread the beads out manually. The adjustable, removable, and quick buckle straps, cut splinting time while offering the immobilization required for most injuries. This technology eliminates the need for tape, boards, or gauze and offers the accessibility for patient and injury site monitoring.
Part # 81-A2024
Unlike the familiar air splints, the EMS IMMOBILE-VAC Leg Splint forms around the injured extremity without exerting external pressure. In many cases, the leg splint can be used to immobilize the knee along with the ankle. Since there are no hook and loop straps to hassle with, the adjustment after vacuum can be easily done without having to completely remove the straps.
Part # 81-A2010
The EMS IMMOBILE-VAC Wrist/Ankle Splint is the latest addition to the family of vacuum products. Demand for this product was sparked by the increasing popularity of rollerblading and hockey. The unique design makes it a versatile splint to be used for wrist, ankle, and elbow injuries. Like all EMS IMMOBILE-VAC products, the Wrist/Ankle splint can be remolded to accomodate any swelling that may occur after application
- Rapid Fixation with the unique strapping means no hassling with hook & loop straps and less time in the field.
- Quick Cleanup is possible with completely removable straps and the elimination of areas which could trap fluids.
- User Friendly Valve eliminates the problems associated with manipulating a complex valve while wearing gloves or working in the dark.
- Durable Handle Design allows the weight to be transferred to the handles straps, not the handle-to-unit connection.
- Remoldable for quick and easy adjustments in situations where swelling may occur.
- Chambered Beads provide even rigidity and eliminate the problem of all of the beads falling to one side.
- Performs in a Variety of Conditions ranging from extreme temperatures to extreme environmental settings like water and snow.
- X-Ray, CT and MRI Compatible materials allow for fixation from the place of injury through final treatment.
- 24 Hour Vacuum retention guarantee.
- 3 Year Warranty on materials and workmanship.