G2 MEDICINE CELL
Dimensions: H: 12” x W: 6” x D: 6.5”
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Foam molded quad-fold design helps keep medications organized and at your fingertips. IV catheters, needles, syringes are neatly arranged for simple identification. The “Vial Strand” holds multi dose meds tightly in place with pull tabs for easy removal. Prefilled doses can be organized in the middle section. Considered to be one full cell in the Cellular System.
- Unique foam molded design keeps contents protected
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals
well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks
G2 EMS packs and also fits in the G1 Perfusion and Backup
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Two handles with “MEDICINE” written to identify
- ID window to label any way you want
- 4 Vial Strands that holds multi dose vials securely in place
- Accommodates a Sharps Shuttle
- Available color: Red