MegaCode Kid, VitalSim capable
MegaCode Kid is a realistic manikin for training in a wide range of pediatric advanced life saving skills in pre-hospital emergencies. MegaCode Kid has a realistic airway, 1400+ ECGs rhythms, defibrillation and pacing capabilities, and allows drug administration and intraosseous infusion to teach emergency skills. Available in Advanced and Basic (VitalSim ECG capabilities only) options.
- 1400 + cardiac rhythms with synchronized pulses allows students to interpret and intervene using defibrillation, pacing, and drug administration
- Realistic pediatric airway for insertion of standard airway devices
- Realistic needle insertion and feel at the medial malleolus and tibial tuberosity for intraosseous infusion
- Intravenous drug administration via IV bolus or drip using the multivenous pediatric IV arm
- Allows for the auscultation of normal and abnormal heart, breath, and bowel sounds
- Speech increases realism of scenarios
- Pre-programmed and instructor-controlled scenarios can aid standardized teaching
- Trauma module available to add traumatic injuries and child abuse scars to the training scenario
MegaCode Kid Advanced (VitalSim Capable) Manikin Includes: Full body Manikin, Multi-Venous IV Training Arm, Intraosseous Leg, Manikin Lubricant, Jacket, Pants, Carry Case and Directions for Use.