เครื่องวัดความดัน ติดฝาผนัง Big Ben
big ben – Wall models
big ben? round or square – four well thought-out options for everyday routine. That is genuine Riester quality: the highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers, which are also attractive for their interesting cost-effectiveness ratio. big ben? are especially large and sturdy devices which will effortlessly master tough everyday situations in physicians’ practices and hospitals.
Whether desk, wall, floor or anaesthesia models, round or square, the attractive design in a top-quality finish provides a pleasant atmosphere for doctors and patients in all surroundings. All appliances can be obtained latex-free (please quote LF for latex-free). Riester also offers a large selection of different cuff sizes.
- Generously dimensioned scale (? 147.2 mm or 145,5 mm) and high-contrast scale layout for optimum readability; scale up to 300 mm Hg
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuffs
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mm Hg
- Precision mechanism mounted on a special support, in order to ensure complete stability of the measuring system and the zero-point
- No zero-point fixation required
- Maximum error tolerance: ? 3 mm Hg
The big ben? wall models keep the “flag flying” in hectic everyday clinical situations. With an extremely stable wall mounting made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic and anexceptionally sturdy casing made of ABS plastic. Total swivel radius 130?, i.e. 65? to the left and 65? to the right. Includes screws and wallplugs. Simple conversion into the big ben? anaesthesia model with the help of a universal clamp. Also available as a latex-free appliance (please quote LF for latex-free).