- Resusci Anne Basic and Resusci Anne Skillguide? manikins offer an excellent starting point for delivering quality CPR Training. The addition of the of the optional Skillguide Performance Indicator provides immediate and objective feedback on key CPR elements.
- Anatomically correct landmarks and realistic compressions/ventilations for learning correct CPR techniques
- Correct head tilt/chin lift and/or jaw thrust techniques must be performed for ventilations
- Optional articulating rescue and first-aid modules can be added to perform full-body scenario-based training
- Optional Skillguide Performance Indicator provides immediate and objective feedback on key CPR elements
Resusci Anne CPR manikins include: 4 decorated Resusci manikin faces, 3 disposable airways, carry case or soft pack, track suit (full-body manikins) or jacket (torso models), directions for use and 50 Resusci manikin wipes. Models listed as “Skillguide” include the Skillguide unit.